- This event has passed.
Taste of Tantra
June 26, 2017 @ 8:30 am - June 27, 2017 @ 8:00 pm UTC+0$150
Explore basic concepts in Tantra in a condensed format
Understand how lovemaking can transform into a liberating spiritual experience
Learn skills to develop deeper, longer orgasms
Tantra Essentials invites you to explore the mystery of spiritual eroticism in this highly condensed, 2-day immersion.
* Please note that in 2017, this course will be called Taste of Tantra
This workshop, open to both singles and couples, is for those who wish to understand Tantric spirituality and experience why Tantra is a unique, life-embracing approach compared to more mainstream, ascetic, and repressive spiritual traditions. Students will learn both theoretical and practical elements to understand how to use sexuality as a spiritual path, in adherence to the most ancient tradition of Tantra. The practices are supported through the use of Hatha Yoga.
- An overview of the main concepts in Tantra, including:
- Female orgasm
- Perception, control and channeling of energy
- Instruction in the development of Tantric orgasm
- Hatha Yoga practice specifically designed for sexual vitality and the sublimation of sexual energy
The teachings in this course are presented in a way that preserves the traditional, authentic transmission while also taking into account our modern Western mindset and context. Pertinent information derived from Yoga, Taoism, Buddhism and modern science is included to reinforce the ageless and universal value of the Tantric teachings.
The information is presented using diverse formats, making the workshop accessible to all types of learning abilities. A typical class includes lecture, practical exercises to exemplify the lecture, initiation (energy induction), and meditation. Multimedia resources, including movies, music and performances, are used when relevant. Participants will also receive printed material to support their learning.
This course is committed to the highest standards regarding language, communication, and interpersonal interactions. There are no explicit sexual presentations or nudity.
- It is not required to have a partner to take the workshops. And although the workshops generally have even numbers of men and women, if you come without a partner, Agama can not guarantee you will be provided one.
- Practical exercise vs. theory lecturing- The workshops generally offer 30-60 min of exercise per 3 hour session, with the remainder comprising of lecture on Tantric theory.
- Men need to come dressed in white for all, in-workshop rituals. Adequate notice will be given.
- Please bring a USB stick if you wish to receive any in-workshop music.
Please note that Taste of Tantra is an abbreviated version of Essence of Tantra, and it does not include most of the practical exercises featured in our 6-day workshop. This format is lecture-based in order to cover the basic information needed to start a Tantric practice.
With great respect for the theoretical subject of tantra, and with detailed exemplification thereof, the facilitators conveyed their knowledge of the tantric philosophy and tradition in a manner easily applicable to modern life. For anyone who seeks to live in the present moment and thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of being by bringing awareness and reverence to the masculine and feminine polarity in their relationships, I warmly recommend this workshop- Sophie from Stockholm.
This workshop has opened my eyes to a whole new world, I now understand the deep beautiful connection between men and women. I feel like I’ve lost my second virginity and my sex life is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced before. I recommend this course to everyone because it’s not only about sex but also the understanding of what it is to be fully alive as a human being whether you are in a relationship or not- Maria from Holland